By accessing the 'Login URL' which is dedicated to your company, a Login form will appear. There may be a single Login form, may be more than one. Please ask which one you should login to, to the "System Administrator" of your own company.
1. Accessing the Login URL
- 1. Login URL
- Access to the [Login URL] with a Web browser on your computer or Smartphone.
- Login URL is different for each license. (e.g. 'https://xxxx.questetra.net/Login_show')
- It will be useful if you Bookmark the Login URL on your browser.
- In some cases, such as when "Outbound IP restriction" is set by the system administrator of your company, access source will be limited.
2. Logging in
- a. Password login method
- [Login] by typing your Email address and Password.
- b. Single Sign-on method (Google)
- [Login] with a browser with which you have logged in to G Suite.
- c. Single Sign-on method (SAML)
- [Login] with a browser with which you have logged in to SAML.
- [Login] button will be displayed as many as login methods that are configured by the "System Administrator" of your company.
- The same user can log in simultaneously from three different browsers (computers/smartphones.)
- If you enter the incorrect login details consecutively, the account may be locked for 15 minutes (depending on your system settings).
- If there is no activity for more than 30 minutes, you might be forcibly logged out (session timeout).
- Timeout due to non-activity will not occur while viewing the [Open Chat], [My Tasks] or the [Process Modeler].
- If you turn on Auto Login you will be able to move directly to the [Top Page] (the screen after Logging in). If you are using a Public Computer do not use Auto Login, or at least be sure to log out. Auto Login will cease after 7 days. After this, you must enter login details manually and check the Auto Login box.
- 2015-11-09 (General-purpose work request): Chain of Request is what Workflow is for (Product Tryout with Simple Requests)
- 2015-01-05: "Work Request flow" is good for New Year's Workflow Trial