By accessing to the 'Login URL' which is dedicated to your company, a Login form will appear. There may be a single Login form, ma be more than one. Please ask which one you should login to, to the "System Administrator" of your own company.
1. Accessing to Login URL
- 1. Login URL
- Access to the [Login URL] with Web browser on your computer or Smartphone.
- Login URL is different for each license. (e.g. 'https://xxxx.questetra.net/Login_show')
- It will be useful if you Bookmark the Login URL on your browser.
- In some cases, such as when "Outbound IP restriction" is set by the system administrator of your company, access source will be limited.
2. Logging in
- a. Password login method
- [Login] by typing your Email address and Password.
- b. Single Sign-on method (Google)
- [Login] with a browser with which you have logged in to G Suite.
- c. Single Sign-on method (SAML)
- [Login] with a browser with which you have logged in to SAML.
- [Login] button will be displayed as many as login methods that are configured by the "System Administrator" of your company.
- The same user can log in simultaneously from three different browsers (computers / smartphones.)
- If you fail to login consecutively, it may take 15 minutes account lock.
- If it was no operation more than 30 minutes, you might be forcibly logout (session timeout).
- Timeout due to non-operation will not occur while viewing the [Open Chat] (former Task Feed) or [My Tasks] (or Modeling).
- If you turn on Auto Login, you will be able to move directly to the "screen after Logging in" (7 days) (If you are using Public Computer, do not use Auto Login, or at least be sure to log out.)
- 2015-11-09 (General-purpose work request): Chain of Request is what Workflow is for (Product Tryout with Simple Requests)
- 2015-01-05: "Work Request flow" is good for New Year's Workflow Trial