When you want to see the analysis of the activities of your own in a short-term perspective, such as, 'looking back on the Issues which you have handled recently ' or 'which operation you handled many recently', you can see the list of handling logs and the pie chart (number of the handlings) in 'This month' or 'last month' on the left menu. By clicking on a slice of the pie chart, you can narrow down the list of handling logs to the operation.
1. Usage Example of 'Aggregation of Number of Handlings of the Last Month'
- a. Monthly Report
- Checking how many handling you made in which Step
- b. Personal KPI
- e.g.: to see if you had actively undertaken the reviewing task in the business flow of 'Specification Reviewing'
- c. Work Balance
- e.g.: to see if the work balance between 'Visiting' and 'Proposal Revising' met as you planned
- d. Searching for the Issue you have handled Recently
- Searching for the Issue which you remember only 'you had handled it last month'
- The number of the Issues and the number of handlings does not necessarily match
- For example, if there is a "Confirmation Step" at the downstream of "Application Step", the number of handlings will be nearly twice the number of Issues
2. Browsing the Proportion of Handling of Last Month
- 1. Pie Chart
- Browsing the number-of-handling chart which is aggregated to-operation, in [Last month]
- 2. Narrowing Down by Workflow App
- Narrowing down the list of handling logs by clicking on a slice of the pie chart
- You can add the item to be displayed in the handlings log list from the [Columns] menu in the list view
- You can sort the list by system information such as Process Name (Task Name), Arrival Date, Completed Date and the Deadline Time
- You can also download the list data as it is displayed (CSV, Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- If you want to see the current progress of the Issue that you had been handled, check the current Step in the [Progress Monitor]
- If you want to save the search criteria, use the [Advanced Search]