When you want to see a short-term analysis of your own activities, for example, reviewing recently handled issues or to see which task-type you handled many of, you can use [This month] or [Last month] on the left menu. These will display handling logs for the whole month and a pie chart illustrating the number of Tasks that were operated through each App. By clicking on a slice of the pie chart, you can filter the list of handling logs by App.
1. Usage Example of 'Aggregation of the Number of Handlings in the Last Month'
- a. Monthly Report
- Checking how many handlings you made in a particular Step
- b. Personal KPI
- E.g. To see if you had actively undertaken the reviewing task in the business flow of 'Specification Reviewing'
- c. Work Balance
- E.g. To see if the work balance between 'Visiting' and 'Proposal Revising' met as you planned
- d. Searching for an Issue you have handled recently
- Searching for an Issue of which the only detail you remember is that 'you had handled it last month'
- The number of the Issues and the number of handlings does not necessarily match
- For example, if there is a "Confirmation Step" at the downstream of the "Application Step", the number of handlings will be nearly twice the number of Issues
2. Browsing the Proportion of Handlings in the Last Month
- 1. Pie Chart
- Browsing the number-of-handling chart which is aggregated to-operation, in [Last month]
- 2. Narrowing Down by Workflow App
- Narrow down the list of handling logs by clicking on a slice of the pie chart
- You can edit the columns that are displayed using the [Columns] menu in the list view
- You can sort the list by system information such as Step Name, App, Process Start Time, End Time and Deadline
- You can also download the list data as it is displayed (CSV, Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- If you want to see the current progress of the Issue that you have handled, check the current Step in the [Status] section
- If you want to save the search criteria, use [Advanced Search]