[Open Chat], the Enterprise Social Networking feature, is a tool that the transmitted information (tweet) by Users who you follow, to be displayed in your [Timeline], like Facebook and Twitter. You can follow the topics on business Hash-tag). For example, when you follow a topic of '#orders', postings that include the word of '#orders' will be shown on your time line.
1. Following [User]
- 1. Following [User]
- When you want to display the posting (tweet) by your colleagues or your supervisor on your Timeline, add [Users] to your follow list
- Tweets that the User has posted "addressed to the Followers" will appear on the follower's Timeline
- Posts related to Issues handling/ Offered (posted with "#p1234" format) will be displayed, regardless of whether or not you are following
- If a User has posted limiting to a Section, the posting does not appear in the Timeline of the follower
- (If a User has posted limiting to a Section, the posting appears on the timeline of all the members who belong to the Section, regardless of whether or not they are following)
- All the posting (tweets) will be recorded openly (All the employees can browse or search all the posting)
2. Following a [Topic] (Hash-tag)
- 1. Following a [Topic] (Hash-tag)
- When you want to display posts that have been tagged particular [Topic] on your timeline, add the topic to the follow list
- It is a good idea that pre-sharing topics (Hash-tag) such as "Events" and "Cross-department Project", etc.
3. Reacting on Posting (tweet)
- a. Good!
- Telling your positive feelings to the User who has posted, leaving a record of your Good! at the same time
- The posting that has gathered many Good! will be in ranked in 'Good! on everyone' (Latest one month)
- b. Comment
- You can write anything you want to advise or to tell (Attachment of files, URL and Stickers are available)
- You can associate your posting with Issue ID by adding '#p1234' format (A space before and after, or line break is required)