[Open Chat] (former Task Feed), the Enterprise Social Networking, is a tool that you can actively disseminate the "now" as well as Facebook or Twitter. In Questetra, it is easy to dispatch messages that associated with Business data. For example, If you write to the effect that troubled to create the answer sentence in the "Contact corresponding flow", you may get a variety of advice beyond the boundaries of the department.
1. Posting your Tweets
- a. Tweeting toward Followers
- Bringing to the timeline of the user who follows you (default)
- b. Tweeting toward belonging section
- Bringing to the timeline of the user who belong to the section
- Posts toward the section will be displayed on the timeline of members in the section who are not following you
- Posts toward the section will not be displayed on the timeline of users who are not members in the section even if following you
- Without specifying certain followers or sections (Specifying none), you can also display your posts on your timeline only
2. Posting toward Particular (Mention)
- x. Tweeting toward Individual
- Post your tweet to a particular person by adding "@user name"
- y. Tweeting toward Section
- Post your tweet to a particular section by adding "%section name"
- [ui_word]Mention[/ui_word] is a way of writing to nominate the opponent that you want to tell the information in particular
- If you enter a part of the e-mail address or user name (organization name), the candidate will be displayed
- Post with Mention, also appears in the timeline of the user who are added in Mention
- Users added to Mention will receive a notification by email, etc. (depending on the personal setting)
3. Associating with Business Data
- 1. Associating by Issue ID
- If you want your post (tweet) to be associated with business data, then add Issue ID (Process ID) in the format of "#p1234"
- 2014-10-14: Business Process for Business Process Improvement!?
- 2014-04-14: "Contrivance to Save In-house Ideas" on Workflow
- 2014-03-24: Don't work with Emails!