[Open Chat], the Enterprise Social Networking, is a tool in which you can actively communicate the "now", similar to Facebook or Twitter. In Questetra you can easily send messages associated with Business data. For example, If you post that there is a problem getting a response from the "Contact corresponding flow", you may get a variety of advice beyond the boundaries of the department.
1. Posting your Tweets
- a. Tweet to Followers
- Show on the timeline of the users who follow you (default)
- b. Tweet to your department
- Display on the timeline of everyone in the department
- Posting to a department will also be displayed on the timeline of department members who are not following you
- Posts toward a department will not be displayed on the timeline of users who are not members in that department, even if they follow you
- Without specifying certain followers or departments (i.e. Specifying none), you can also display your posts on your timeline only
2. Posting toward a Particular User (Mention)
- x. Tweeting to an Individual
- Post your tweet to a particular person by adding "@user name"
- y. Tweeting to a Department
- Post your tweet to a particular department by adding "%department name"
- [Mention] is a way to direct information to a particular person
- Suggestions will be displayed if you enter part of a user name, organization name or part of the e-mail address
- Mentioned posts also appear on the timeline of users added to a mention
- Users added to a mention will receive a notification by email, etc. (depending on the personal setting)
3. Linking Business Data
- 1. Linking by Issue ID
- If you want your post to be associated with business data, then add Issue ID (Process ID) in the format "#p1234"