By using "Advanced Layout features" (formerly known as "HTML Template"), you can change the overall design of the input screen. For example, by changing design of the input screen of "Inquiry Response flow", you can give a clear difference in the email body part and the data part of the internal management.
1. Changing Layout of Input Screen (Operating Screen)
- 1. Retrieving Base HTML
- After you have defined data items, get the [default layout]
- 2. Creating Design HTML
- Arrange the [default layout] being aware of the Insert data position (div element)
- 3. Saving as New Layout
- The input screens of all the Steps are changed collectively
- If you want to change the layout of some Steps only, you should consider separating the Workflow App
- 2015-10-13 (Inquiry Correspondence process): Complaint Management that Refers to Customer Master
- 2014-09-16: What is all about 'Full Automation' of Business Process?
- 2014-09-01: How to Create 'Timed Email Transmission System' in 5 Minutes for Non-programmers
- 2013-12-16: Managing Query via Website or Email on Free Cloud ([Contact Replying flow)
- 2013-12-09: ISBN by Touch Input (Books Purchase Request flow)