By placing [Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)], the HTTP request event, an HTTP request will be sent at arriving of the instance. It is also possible to embed the business data that has been entered in the upstream processes into the request. For example, you can automatically get the weather information in the "daily report with the weather information".
1. Usage Example of Sending HTTP Request
- Acquisition of External Data
- Retrieving data from an external site (e.g.: "Obtaining weather information", "Obtaining Currency Exchange information")
- Data Transmission to the External System
- To transmit data (REST communication) to the Core system
- Automatic Starting of Another App
- To start the other Apps (e.g.: "Start the Billing Process at the completion of Production")
2. Setting a Sending HTTP Request
- 1. Setting Access URL
- Setting the URI of the connection server
- 2. Setting Content Data
- Setting parameter name and 'Business data' (or fixed string)
- Methods of, GET, POST (application / x-www-form-urlencoded), etc. are available.
- It is also possible to embed Business data into the access URL.
- It is also possible to store the responses from the server side into Business data item
3. Setting of "Sending HTTP Request" to the External API that has Access Restriction
- a.Setting Basic Authentication Communication
- Setting ID and Password to use the destination server.
- b. Setting OAuth Authorization Communication
- Setting granting automatic communication with the destination server.
- OAuth communication which Questetra is the client, is available only in OAuth 2.0.
- The "access token" will be transmitted in HTML header. (e.g.: "Authorization: Bearer abcdefghijklmno")
- 2017-02-06 (Quote Creation and Approval): Episode 521: What is Automation of Business Process (Part 4)
- 2017-01-10 (Telephone survey Process): Episode 517: Method of Starting up a Large Number of Workflows
- 2016-07-25 (Password Request): Episode 493: Managing Uses of Team Password (Sheets API v4)
- 2016-07-11 (Activity Log Registration): Episode 491: Bank CSV Data into Google SpreadSheet
- 2016-05-30 (Catalogue Request Response): Episode 485: Auto-addition to "Catalogue Mailing List"
- 2016-05-23 (Credit Management): Episode 484: Addition of New Client via kintone API
- 2016-05-16 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 483: Synchronizing Daily with Master Data in kintone
- 2015-10-26 (Web-API-Corporation Number): Querying External Web-API with Corporation Number
- 2015-07-21 (Acceptance of Updated Information): Tributary in Each Subsidiary Merges to Form Mainstream
- 2015-06-08: Easy Control on Data-viewing Authorization, by Dividing the Process!
- 2015-04-13: Platforming the Translation Workflow
- 2015-03-02: Outsourcer - Outsourcee, Cooperate Workflow Platform
- 2014-10-06: Data Structure of an 'In-house Questionnaire' that Gathers n Answers to One Project
- 2014-02-03: Automatic Posting to a Blog System (OAuth 2.0 Connection)
- 2014-01-27: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation
- 2013-10-21: Meanings of Taking In the Meteorological Data to "Daily Reports" (Utilizing Weather API)
- 2013-10-28: Automatic Conversion of Sales on the Exchange Rate of the Day (Utilizing of Currency API)