To configure "a state in which the data is input in advance " for Task Processing Screen(Input Screen), the method of Auto-Setting an [Initial Value] at the uppermost stream is useful. However, when it is required referring to some Business Data, the value must be set in the middle of the flow (Auto-Set Step).
1. Difference between Setting Initial Value and Generating in Midstream with respect to String Type Data
- a.Can Refer to the Business Data
- You can refer to the value of Business Data (including [Issue Name]) at the time of passing automated steps
- b. Need to recognize risk of overwriting
- The Data Item configured auto-set expression will overwrite the input value at the upper stream
- c. Need to recognize risk of collision processing
- There is possibility of conflicts in rewriting Data if the flow is split simultaneously
- As Initial Value Setting, you cannot set Data with referring to other Business Data Items
2. Overviews of Purpose of Generating String type Data in Midstream
- a. Avoid Double-Input
- e.g. Input deadline on both of "Payment Deadline" and "Invoice Guide" etc.
- b. Prevent Transcription Error
- e.g. Set "Inquirer Name" onto "Body Text", Set "Inquirer Address" onto "Reply Destination"
- c. Prevent Fluctuation of Notation
- e.g. Set file name determined according to "Contract Type (Select Type)"
- The Set Data will be copied when the issue passing through automated steps
- Even though "Reference Source" is changed in the lower stream, "Assignment Target" will not be modified cooperatively
3. Place Steps for Auto-Setting
- 1. Placing Data Setting Steps
- Add Auto-Setting steps into the flow
- 2. Adding Notes
- Add notes on input screen as "will be Auto-set/have been Auto-set"
- Not setting "Draft" as [Initial Value], but setting as reference expression of [Service Task(Data Setting)]
- In the lower stream, informing for preventing the part that should not be modified from being edited by using "Input Hint" or something
- 2014-06-30 (Order-Delivery-Billing flow): Orders-Deliveries-Payment, Visualizing the Progress
- 2014-11-10 (Billing-Payment Confirmation flow): Non-payment! Automatic Escalation!
- 2015-04-27 (Bill Issuance - Bookkeeping): Cooperation of Invoicing Flow and Accounting System