When you are going to flow a new Issue onto the Workflow (Business Process), choose a suitable "Workflow App" (Business Process Definition listed in [Start] menu. For example, if you want to register English-Japanese translation issue, choose the 'Translating flow'. When you finish inputting the required details into the displayed [Task Operation Form], internal processing along the Business Process Definition will start when you click on the Finish button.
1. Checking the Workflow
- 1. Browsing the Workflow
- Click on [Start] to show the list of "Workflow Apps"
- 2. Checking the Flow and Rules
- Click on [Detail] to see the Flow Diagram and the Work Manual.
- Only the "Workflow Apps" which you can [Start] will be shown. (Depending on your belonging section or Role)
2. Let the Issue Flow
- 1. Listing the Workflows
- Click on the [Start] button to show the list of Workflow Apps.
- 2. Registering information on the Issue
- Click on the [Start and Operate First Step] button to open input screen (Task Operation Form), then input the required details.
- When you finish registering new issue, it will proceed to the next Step according to the Business Process Definition (Workflow Apps).
3. Controlling the Issues in Progress
- a. Modifying Data
- To forcibly edit Issue data, click on [Edit Data] button on the Detail Screen .
- b. Aborting
- To forcibly Stop the Issue, click on the [Terminate] button on the detail screen.
- c. Deleting Completely
- To erase progression records and data of the issue, click on the [Delete] button. (UNRESTORABLE!)
- These buttons appears only on [Administator Mode]
- You must have "control authorization" to control the Issue in progress.
- The person who Started the Workflow can "Control" until the Issue arrives at the handling Step of other people.
- Once all the Steps on the Issue have finished, data cannot be modified with any authorization. (for secure preservation of the audit trail)
- 2015-11-09 (General-purpose work request): Chain of Request is what Workflow is for (Product Tryout with Simple Requests)
- 2015-01-05: "Work Request flow" is good for New Year's Workflow Trial