The Issues you have to handle will be listed in [My Tasks]. By clicking the [Operate Task] button, entering required items and Finishing the task it will no longer be shown in your [My Tasks]. The issue then goes to the next step. See the Issue Detail before you start handling the Issue by clicking the [Detail] button, if you want to see which step in the Workflow your handling corresponds to.
1. Setting the Column Display
- a. Process ID
- Indicates the unique number assigned to individual Issues throughout the entire system (Your Workflow platform ID) (e.g.'123').
- b. Step Name
- Indicates the current Step in the workflow, i.e. the task which you will handle (e.g. 'Approval', 'Reviewing').
- c. Process Start User
- Indicates the person who has started the Issue (e.g. 'Smith', 'Brown').
- d. Process Start Time
- Indicates the date and time when the Issue was created, either by [Start and Operate First Step] or by 'Auto Start'.
- e. Offer Time
- Indicates the date and time when the Issue has arrived at the current Step (not the time that you have undertaken the Issue).
- f. Deadline
- Indicates the date and time of the deadline by which your task must be finished (indicated in red when exceeded).
- All the Issues that you have undertaken and that are assigned to you will be shown in [My Tasks]
- Arrange it as you like to make it easy for you to browse the data items on which you are focusing daily
- It is also possible to change the display order of columns by dragging & dropping the column header
- The column 'Process Start User' may be blank and in the state of [Waiting to be undertaken] if the process has been started automatically
- To restore the default state of the column settings please delete your browser's Cookie information
2. Grouping Display
- a. By Category
- Grouping the Issues by "Business Process Definition type" (e.g. "Management type Business flow").
- b. By App Name
- Grouping the Issues by "Business Process Definition" (e.g. "Expense Report", "Translation").
- c. By Step Name
- Grouping the Issues by the name of the Steps such as 'Approve' or 'Translate'.
- d. By Process Start User
- Grouping the Issues by the person who started the process, regardless of the business.
- Arrange the grouping method that suits you according to the actual number of the Issues you are handling, etc.
- It is also possible to collapse the menu to hide a specific group (Accordion function)
3. Sorting Issues
- 1. Sort
- To sort the Issues click on the column header (Ascending order).
- It is also possible to sort by 'starred' items by clicking on the star column header
4. Handling The Issue
- 1. Input form
- Click on the [Operate Task] button to display the input form, enter the necessary information, then click on the [Finish] button at the bottom of the page.
- The number of buttons at the bottom of the input form and what is written on the buttons varies depending on the Steps and how the workflow is set up
- Any data you have input will be saved when you click [Save and Quit] before finishing a task (no alert will appear even if a required item is not entered)