If somebody else should handle an Issue that you have accepted, or somebody else is ready to undertake an issue on your behalf, you can [Delegate] the Issue to others. Users who have Control Authorization can change the handler of the Issue forcibly to any other user, not just the candidates who are usually responsible for that Step in the flow.
1. Usage Example of Delegating Accepted Issues
- a. A Mismatch between the Handler and the Issue
- A more appropriate handler was found (e.g. ‘Translation expertise is required’).
- b. Optimization of Work Sharing
- A co-worker who has spare capacity is going to handle it on your behalf.
2. Browsing the Details of the Issue
- 1. Issue Data
- You can see the entered values in each Data Item.
- 2. Progress of the Issue (Status)
- You can see the current Step in the Flow diagram.
- 3. Operation History
- You can see who processed upstream Steps and the handling time.
- 4. Associated Enterprise Social Networking Posts
- You can see the posts (tweets) on the Enterprise Social Networking associated with the Issue (#pIssue ID (ProcessID)).
3. Delegating to Another User
- Click the [Delegate] button in the Current Step or Operation History sections of the Task window
- When there is no one else who could handle the Issue you cannot delegate (e.g. if you are the only candidate in the Step)
- Users who have [Process Administrator] authorization can assign to anyone