When you want to check the status of Issues you have Started to see their current progress, you can view [Started Processes]. Here, you can check the current Step of each Issue on the Flow diagram by clicking on the [Details] button of each Issue. The current progress of Issues that you have engaged (including those you have started) can be checked by clicking the [Details] button of the Issue in the [Operated Tasks] list.
1. Browsing the Issues in the List
- 1. Issues You Have Started
- You can select [Started Processes] from left menu to browse a list of the Issues that you have Started
- Issues where the [Start User] is 'You' will be displayed
- You can check the name of the current Step in the [Status] column
- You can narrow down the list by Business flow (App) using the filters
- You can also narrow down the list by the [Start Date], [Status] and [Organization]
2. Browsing the Operation History
- 1. Task History
- You can browse a task's history of actions in [Operated Tasks] from left menu
- Issues will be displayed when the value of [Operator] is 'You'
- You can filter the list of tasks by App (Business flow)
- You can also narrow down the list of tasks by [Process Start Date], [Task Deadline], etc.
3. Checking the Current Step of the Issue
- 1. History of the Issue
- You can check the history of an Issue by clicking on the [Detail] button
- 2. Location of the Issue
- You can see the current Step of each Issue on the Flow Diagram along with information of each Issue
- For Issues that have split, more than one token will be indicated