The [Your Performance] page can be used to view the number of Issues operated on a month-by-month basis. These will be displayed in a bar chart which aggregates all of the tasks completed each month, and shows performance over the last year. You can filter by App to view the volume of Tasks processed through a particular App, and how this has fluctuated over the past 12 months for that specific business flow.
1. Usage Example of 'Aggregation of Issues Handled in the Past One Year'
- a. Creating a Personnel Evaluation Sheet
- Obtaining the basic data for explaining the performance of yourself quantitatively
- b. Searching for the Issue you have Handled
- Searching for an Issue of which the only detail you remember is that 'you had handled it last month'
- The number of the Issues and the number of handlings does not necessarily match
- For example, if there is a "Confirmation Step" at the downstream of "Application Step", the number of handlings will be nearly twice the number of Issues
2. Checking the Fluctuation of the Issues Handled Over a Year
- 1. Checking the Monthly Transition Chart
- Browse the number of issues handled aggregation chart in [Your Performance] (Bar chart)
- 2. Narrowing Down by the Month
- Narrow down the list of handling logs by clicking on a bar in the chart
- You can add display items to the Task list from the [Columns] menu in the list view
- You can sort the list by system information such as Step Name, Offer Time, End Time and Deadline
- You can also download the list data as it is displayed (CSV, Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- If you want to see the current progress of an Issue that you had been handled, check the current Step in the [Progress Monitor]
- If you want to save the search criteria, use the [Advanced Search]