All steps are connected by the arrow pathway. The arrow pathway can be in a loop shape. It also supports hierarchical (multiplexing) loop or advanced loop called "non-block structure", as well as simple "Send-back flow". However, a loop structure that Split tokens will become infinite proliferation, will result in an error.
1. Drawing Loop Structure
- a. Drawing of Send-back Route
- To send-back to one Step backward, you have to connect a backward route in addition to forward route
- b. Drawing of Annular Pathway
- To make multiple processes to be capable of reworking, connect a pathway for going back to
- Although it is possible to compose a loop pathway with only automatic processing, it will become an error at the time when the number of actual processing exceeds 500
- [App] in which an Issue token is possible to Split infinitely, are inoperable
- (Split Model which includes a pathway that returning to the same point without merging)
2. Correct the Error of the Split Point
- a. Individual Looping
- Eliminate pathways which goes back to the upper stream of Splitting point
- b. Looping after Merging
- Create returning pathway to the upstream of Splitting point after merging at Join Gateway
- You must be careful for using both of Looping structure and multiple Split Gateways (AND Split/OR Split).
- The combination of Single Split Gateway (XOR Split) and Looping structure will not cause an error even if arranged any how.
- 2018-01-29 (Article Proofreading-Time limitation): Episode 572: Business Improvement in Website Operation (Part 2)
- 2018-01-22 (Article Proofreading): Episode 571: Business Improvement in Website Operation (Part 1)
- 2017-01-23 (Order Reporting flow): Episode 519: What is Automation of Business Process (Part 2)
- 2017-01-16 (Order Reporting flow): Episode 518: What is Automation of Business Process? (Part 1)
- 2016-03-22 (Cartoon Creation flow): Episode 475: Business Process that Finishes "Manga" upon Creating "Scenario"
- 2015-08-24 (Criminal Procedure flow): Draw a Court Process in BPMN (flow of Criminal Procedure)
- 2015-08-17 (Civil Suits flow): Draw a Court Process in BPMN (flow of Civil Litigation)
- 2015-03-30: Efficiency by 'Template Sentence'
- 2015-01-26: Let the Expense Claim Go Online Completely!
- 2015-01-19: "Scan & Save" the Receipts
- 2014-12-08: Workflow which to be Started at the External Environment Changes, e.g. "Power Utilization": part 2
- 2014-12-01: Workflow which to be Started at the External Environment Changes, e.g. "Power Utilization"
- 2013-09-09: 10 Tips for Selecting BPM Products (Arbitrary Cycles)
- 2011-05-01: Eternal Looping