You can configure a "state in which the data is input in advance". You can define an initial value that varies by operating person or by the date and time of Process Started as well as a fixed value, such as "the Applicant's Name", or "date of 14 days later from the application".
1. Usage Example of "Initial Value"
- 1. Illustration of Example
- Preventing "fluctuation" of the input format (e.g.: ●●,Inc.)
- 2. Automating of Standard Value Input
- Reducing the labor of inputting the same value (the standard value) (e.g.: Your Designated Place)
- 3. Automating Compliance with the Business Rule
- Saving the computation time of a value based on the business rules (e.g.: Enter due date at end of the following month)
- Extensive use of the Initial Value might increase the risk like "believing to have input", etc.
- You can also set input guidance texts (HTML5, placeholder), instead of an initial value (in String type, etc.)
2. Setting Assignment Rule of Initial Value (Fixed Assignment)
- a. Fixed Value Preset
- e.g: 'Your Designated Place' (String type), '2020-07-24 20:00' (Datetime type)
- If a wrong value is assigned, the initial value will be ignored (e.g.: '2001-02-29' in Date type)
- You can not set initial value in File type, Discussion type, Table type, etc.
3. Setting Assignment Rule of Initial Value (Dynamic Assignment)
- b. Preset of Referring to Start Time
- e.g.: Set the last day of the following month to the item of "Payment Period"
- c. Preset of Referring to Start User
- e.g.: Set a title that includes the applicant's Name
- d. Preset of Referring to Workflow ID
- e.g.: Set a filename that includes sequence number
- Depending on the data type to be assigned, the setting method of an assignment and data that can be referenced are different
4. Cases in which the Initial Value is not Assigned
- a. unknown Organization
- [Started Organization] of [Newly started] by Users who belong to multiple Organizations
- b. Unknown Starter
- [Started User] of an Issue which the first Step becomes [Waiting Underwriting], such as Timer Start, etc
- 2017-07-03 (PayPal Invoice Issuance-Cancellation notification): Episode 542: Easy Billing Operation by Connecting with PayPal Invoice (3)
- 2017-06-26 (PayPal Invoice Issuance-PayPal Check): Episode 541: Easy Billing Operation by Connecting with PayPal Invoice (2)
- 2017-06-19 (PayPal Invoice Issuance): Episode 540: Easy Billing Operation by Connecting with PayPal Invoice (1)
- 2017-05-08 (Date Input Form Test): Episode 534: Devising to Prevent Date Input Errors
- 2016-07-04 (Test flow for Input Form): Episode 490: Placing a Button for Automatic Password Generation
- 2016-02-22 (Approval Request): Episode 471: I won't Give an Approval to My Own Application! (by a director of a department)
- 2015-12-28 (Procurement Request): Episode 463: Procurement Request (Starter Template)
- 2015-12-21 (Planning-Approval flow): Episode 462: Planning - Approval (Basic Business Pack)
- 2015-11-30 (Year End Adjustment): Automate Complicated Calculation for "Insurance Premium Deduction" at Year-end Adjustment!
- 2015-11-24 (Year End Adjustment): Should A Year-end Adjustment Form Include Individual Number?
- 2015-10-26 (Call Corporation Number System (Web-API)): Querying External Web-API with Corporation Number
- 2015-06-22 (Individual Number Application flow): National Identification Number in Workflow (2)
- 2015-03-16: Teleworking System, You can Achieve This Far with Free Cloud!
- 2015-02-02: Reimbursement for Out-of-Pocket Expenses in Your Company, Does the Business Flow Prevent 'Fraud'?
- 2014-06-09: "Choices .XML" to be Shared with Whole Society (Prefectural Code / Enterprise ID)
- 2014-04-21: Embedding Business Data in Auto-email! (Files, Choices...)
- 2014-03-31: Response to Brochure Request, Fully Automated?
- 2014-03-17: Sending Certificate of Participation for Event in PDF (Workflow Automation)
- 2014-03-10: Automatic Issuing Invoice PDF in Cloud-based Workflow
- 2014-03-03: Utilizing Workflow for Smooth Web Site Operation
- 2014-02-24: String type(!), Date type(!!), File type(?!), Discussion type(?!!)