For each step as a general rule, one person among the underwriting nominee takes charge, and the person will enter data into the input screen. However, there are also a few processes that would be done by more than one person and which procedure is not clear, such as 'Decision-making by several people" or "Audit Committee to enter questions". [Team Swim Lane] allows to avoid the excessive decomposition of processes, and you can achieve the coordination processing by all underwriting nominees.
1. Usage Example of [ui_word]Team Swim Lane[/ui_word]
- a. Processing of Procedure Undefined
- To decide collegial responders and the number of responders, Depending on the nature of the project (e.g.: "Examining Public Proposal")
- b. Fostering Organizational Intention
- Collect the dissenting opinion before making the discussion in the meetings (informal decision to time-critical projects)
- c. Discussion by Multiple People
- To demand discussions to the entire team until the resolution to the problem
- d. Processing by Substitute
- To process as an act of one person responsible for the sake of convenience, other people to support some or all of it
- [ui_word]Team Swim Lane[/ui_word] is a definition format provided by Questetra, which is an extension of the international standard notation BPMN.
2. Steps on [ui_word]Team Swim Lane[/ui_word]
- a. Allocation of Issue
- When an instance reaches, the instance will be displayed in the [ui_word]My Tasks[/ui_word] list of the all underwriting nominees./dd>
- d. Processing Completion
- When someone [ui_word]Finishes[/ui_word] the process, then it disappears from the [ui_word]My Tasks list[/ui_word] of the all underwriting nominees.
- Select [ui_word]Save and quit[/ui_word], if you want to enter only some part of data items.
- If Data input is competing, only the input of the last saved will be recorded.
- It is effective to use [ui_word]Discussion type[/ui_word] data item that is appendable.
- 2015-03-30: Efficiency by 'Template Sentence'
- 2015-01-13: Let's Standardize 'Proposal Creation Process'!
- 2014-08-18: Status of 'Trouble Ticket', Automatically Shared
- 2014-01-27: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation)
- 2013-09-17: Operations that not be Defined its Processing Procedure Clearly, also on Workflow! (Investment Decisions flow)
- 2013-08-12: Registry Flow of New Share through Third-party Allotment (Share issuance Procedure flow)