Select type data of Data items definition requires "Candidate list" to be set. If the target List was registered to the system by a User with [System Administrator Authorization], it allows setting of referring from each App. More efficiency of modeling, or centralized management of candidate list will be achieved.
1. Overview about Reduction Measures for Document Format Disparity Risk
- a. (Blank Text form)
- Risk of data not being entered in the required format (including minor discrepancies)
- b. A Text Form in which the Initial Value has been Set
- Risk of forgetting to edit the initial value
- c. Select Form
- Either one of the available choices will have to be entered (selected) (Exceptional description is unavailable)）
- In Questetra, it is possible to Start a new process for which initial values have been entered (M207)
- In Questetra, it is possible to set automatic format check on each input value (M206)
- "Tips of Input" indicated on the outside of the input field frame (M213) and a "Business Manual" (M214) can also help to reduce the risk
2. Overview about Select Forms that should make use of an Options-XML File
- a. Options that should be Controlled
- e.g. Client name, Branch code, Product code, etc.
- b. Highly Reusable Options
- e.g. Prefectures List, Answers to a questionnaire such as "Very Good, Good, Normal,,,"
- c. Partially Reusable Options
- Industry List, Answers to a questionnaire such as Visitors Objectives, Interests and Concerns
- Individual settings of the properties of the Select Form are also available (It is not always necessarily to create an XML file)
- If a reference of Options XML involves external communications, cache clearance operation might be required
- An Options-XML can be classified as a Local file that is dedicated to a specific definition or as a Global file which can be referenced from multiple definitions
3. Provide an Environment where an Options-XML File can be Referred from Multiple Apps
- 1. Register XML file
- Upload New files from [App-shared Add-on] menu
- 2. Update the XML file
- Upload files from [App-shared Add-on] menu, with the same file name
- To register a file which can be referenced by from multiple Apps, you must have [System Administrator Authorization]
- A file which can be referenced by from multiple Apps will not be included at the Exporting of App
- XML file that is closed to an App is registered as a [Add-on] of each App
- XML file that is closed to an App is registered by Users with [App Administrator authorization] on the Process
- Currently, there is no way to check the file history in the system
4. Operate a Special App to Update the Options-XML
- 1. Set a Select type Data Item
- The Options which have been set as Select type data are written as XML
- 2. Design a Flow to Rewrite Select type data
- Upstream Input Reference (M208), ECMA Script (M230), etc.
- 3. Place an Event to Update the XML
- Place a [Service Task (Choices Update)] icon onto the Model
- An App must be created by a User with [System Administrator authorization]
- Specified Select type data will be saved as [App-shared Add-on]
- Refer to X. Workflow-Sample for specific design examples
- 2016-10-03 (Client Master Synchronization - kintone): Episode 503: "Master Reference" is for Eliminating the Fluctuation! (kintone version)
- 2016-09-26 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 502: "Master Reference" is for Eliminating the Fluctuation!
- 2016-07-19 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 492: Referring to Client Master SpreadSheet (Sheets API v4)
- 2016-05-16 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 483: Synchronizing Daily with Master Data in kintone
- 2016-02-15 (Supervisor Evaluation Ballot): Episode 470: "Anonymous Voting" on the Evaluation of the Team Leader!
- 2016-02-08 (Employee Information Acceptance): Episode 469: Address Change Notice (w/Auto-updating of Employee Master Data)
- 2016-01-18 (Travel Request): Episode 466: Approval of Travel Request is a Job of "Deputy Manager"
- 2015-12-14 (Automatic check of Trade-name Registration in Customer Master): Episode 461: Brush-up on Customer Master Data by "Corporate Identification Number System Web-API" (Advanced ver.)
- 2015-12-07 (Automatic check of Trade-name Registration): Brush-up on Customer Master Data by "Corporate Identification Number System Web-API"
- 2015-11-02 (Personal information databasing): Be Accurate in Inputting Address! (Zip code data utilization)
- 2015-10-19 (Daily Sales Report flow (Geolocation)): GPS Recording in Daily Report Process
- 2015-10-13 (Inquiry Correspondence process): Complaint Management that Refers to Customer Master
- 2015-10-05 (Daily Sales Report flow): Daily Sales Report Referring to Customer Master Data
- 2015-09-28 (Quote Creation flow): Quote Creation Flow that Refers to Customer Master Data
- 2015-09-21 (Customer Master Data Maintenance): Management of Customer Master Data Using Corporation Number (Collective updating)
- 2015-09-14 (Trade Account Opening): Management of Customer Master Data Using Corporation Number (Updating for addition)