Select-type data in the Data item definitions requires a "Candidate list" to be set. If the target List was registered to the system by a User with [System Administrator] authorization it allows a reference to be set from each App. Thus, you can achieve more efficient modelling and centralized management of candidate lists.
1. Overview of Reduction Measures for Document Format Disparity Risk
- a. (Blank Text form)
- Risk of data not being entered in the required format (including minor discrepancies)
- b. A Text Form in which the Initial Value has been Set
- Risk of forgetting to edit the initial value
- c. Select Form
- Either one of the available choices will have to be entered (selected) (exceptions are unavailable)）
- In Questetra it is possible to Start a new Process in which initial values have been entered (M207)
- In Questetra it is possible to set an automatic format check on each input value (M206)
- "Tips for Input" indicated on the outside of the input field frame (M213) and the "Work Manual" (M214) can also help to reduce the risk
2. Overview of Select Forms that should make use of an Options-XML File
- a. Options that should be Controlled
- E.g. Client name, branch code, product code, etc.
- b. Highly Reusable Options
- E.g. Prefectures List, questionnaire answers such as "Very Good, Good, Normal"
- c. Partially Reusable Options
- Industry List, Answers to a questionnaire such as Visitors Objectives, Interests and Concerns
- Individual settings of the properties of the Select Form are also available (It is not always necessary to create an XML file)
- If a reference of Options-XML involves external communications, a cache clearance operation might be required
- An Options-XML can be classified as a local file that is dedicated to a specific definition, or as a global file which can be referenced from multiple definitions
3. Provide an Environment where an Options-XML File can be Referenced by Multiple Apps
- 1. Register the XML file
- Upload New files from [App-shared Add-on] menu
- 2. Update the XML file
- Upload files from [App-shared Add-on] menu with the same file name
- To register a file which can be referenced by from multiple Apps you must have [System Administrator] authorization
- A file which can be referenced by multiple Apps will not be included when Exporting the App
- XML files that are closed to an App are registered as an [Add-on] of each App
- XML files that are closed to an App are registered by Users with [App Administrator] authorization
- Currently, there is no way to check the file history in the system
4. Operate a Special App to Update the Options-XML
- 1. Set a Select type Data Item
- The Options which have been set as Select-type data are written as XML
- 2. Design a Flow to Rewrite Select-type Data
- Upstream Input Reference (M208), ECMA Script (M230), etc.
- 3. Place an Event to Update the XML
- Place a [Service Task (Choices Update)] icon into the Model
- An App must be created by a User with [System Administrator] authorization
- Specified Select-type data will be saved as [App-shared Add-on]
- Refer to X. Workflow-Sample for specific design examples
- 2016-10-03 (Client Master Synchronization - kintone): Episode 503: "Master Reference" is for Eliminating the Fluctuation! (kintone version)
- 2016-09-26 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 502: "Master Reference" is for Eliminating the Fluctuation!
- 2016-07-19 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 492: Referring to Client Master SpreadSheet (Sheets API v4)
- 2016-05-16 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 483: Synchronizing Daily with Master Data in kintone
- 2016-02-15 (Supervisor Evaluation Ballot): Episode 470: "Anonymous Voting" on the Evaluation of the Team Leader!
- 2016-02-08 (Employee Information Acceptance): Episode 469: Address Change Notice (w/Auto-updating of Employee Master Data)
- 2016-01-18 (Travel Request): Episode 466: Approval of Travel Request is a Job of "Deputy Manager"
- 2015-12-14 (Automatic check of Trade-name Registration in Customer Master): Episode 461: Brush-up on Customer Master Data by "Corporate Identification Number System Web-API" (Advanced ver.)
- 2015-12-07 (Automatic check of Trade-name Registration): Brush-up on Customer Master Data by "Corporate Identification Number System Web-API"
- 2015-11-02 (Personal information databasing): Be Accurate in Inputting Address! (Zip code data utilization)
- 2015-10-19 (Daily Sales Report flow (Geolocation)): GPS Recording in Daily Report Process
- 2015-10-13 (Inquiry Correspondence process): Complaint Management that Refers to Customer Master
- 2015-10-05 (Daily Sales Report flow): Daily Sales Report Referring to Customer Master Data
- 2015-09-28 (Quote Creation flow): Quote Creation Flow that Refers to Customer Master Data
- 2015-09-21 (Customer Master Data Maintenance): Management of Customer Master Data Using Corporation Number (Collective updating)
- 2015-09-14 (Trade Account Opening): Management of Customer Master Data Using Corporation Number (Updating for addition)