Access URLs of regularly used Workflow should be easy to remember, so you can type them without having to use a bookmark. In the cloud-based Workflow Questetra BPM Suite you can specify a custom subdomain upon transitioning to a paid contract.
What is an Access URL?
In order to use Questetra BPM Suite, the cloud-based Workflow, it is necessary to access to your company's dedicated URL (Access URL) from your web browser. The Access URL of Questetra BPM Suite is standardized in the following format.
What is Change of Access URL?
You can change the "hostname" part (host name/subdomain name) of the Access URL to a (custom) name of your designation upon transferring to a paid contract (Monthly payment plan or Annual payment plan).
Advantages and disadvantages
- Easier to tell new employees about the Access URL
- Easier to reset the Access URL when you change your PC
- In the unlikely event that you receive a spoof email attack, it is more likely that you will be able to detect fake URLs
- In cases where access URLs are already written in internal portals, work manuals, etc., or when API access is set, it will be necessary to modify documents and external programs
- If the Access URL can be used to guess the business application or scope of use, it may give hints for cyberattacks
Rules on unique hostnames
If your company domain is "example.com", you can change the URL to "https://example.questetra.net/", "https://example-bpm.questetra.net/" or "https://wf-example.questetra.net/", etc. In addition, the following conditions must be satisfied:
- Must be between 5 and 40 characters
- Available characters are alpha-numeric (lower case) and hyphen only (hyphen at the beginning or the end is not allowed)
* Please note that if you use a hostname such as "https://example.questetra.net/" in the environment used by certain departments in a large organization, there may be conflicts later.
Q. Is there a handling fee?
A. It's free. However, it can be changed only when transitioning to a paid contract.
Q. What kind of procedure is required?
A. In case of application via our sales representative, we will instruct you when you make a contract. In the case of an online application, it can be entered in the application form.
Q. Does the Access URL (e.g. https://karasuma-oike-000.questetra.net/) I used with the free version become unavailable?
A. That is correct. Please use the new Access URL.
Q. Can I specify my own domain? (e.g. https://hostname.questetra.net/ → https://xxxxx.yourdomain.com/)
A. No, you cannot. We do not provide services to specify your own domain name at the moment.
Q. Is there any good way to prevent trademark infringement in the future?
A. If it is a character string based on your company name or your holding domain, the possibility of infringement is low. (e.g. bpm-yourdomain.questetra.net, yourdomain-marketing.questetra.net, etc.)
Q. The company name has been changed. Can I change the Access URL?
A. We will inform you about the procedure individually for changes (including re-modification) to the access URL during the contract period. Sorry for the inconvenience but please inform us from the "Contact us" page.
Q. I want your advice for choosing a unique hostname.
A. Please inform us via "Contact us" to let us know about your usage or the department which utilizes it. We will propose some suggestions.