|App ID||Number that assigned to each Business Process (Workflow App)|
|App Name||Name of Business Process|
|Category||Use for categorizing Business Process.
It is possible to filter the Process Model list by category, or to be displayed as a group for each category in the task list.
|Priority||Priority of displaying when listing Appss, etc..
Higher priority appears higher.
|Summary||Summary of App for the general Users.
General Users can review the summary on the App list in [Start] menu.
|Note for App Administrator||Notes about Business Process.|
|Create Time||Date and time of newly created.|
|Create User||User who newly created the Business Process.|
|Authorization||Indicating the Users who have been granted the Authorization for each Authorization.
More information about Authorizations, refer to the links on the right. List of Authorizations
|Process Sequence Number||A number which is counted each time the business processes of target newly Started.
It is also possible to reset at each day / month / year.
|Version||Versions of Business Processes.
Version number is given at each time release.
A version that has not been released is called ""Developing"" version.
|Release Time||Release date and time of the target version.|
|Release User||User who has Released the target version.|
|Last Edit Time||Date and time of the target version was last edited.|
|Last Edit User||User who has edited the target version for the last.|
Articles in this section
- R1010: Supported Browsers
- R2253: Custom HTTP Header
- R1170: Search Format by Data Type (Sub-type List)
- R2010: List of Task Icons (BPMN)
- R2011: Properties of Workflow App
- R2012: Limits on the Business Process Definition
- R2030: Type of Conditional Expression
- R2050: List of Subtypes of Data type
- R2051: Input Control and System Limits
- R2052: Format of the Fixed Initial Value