- How is the Service Availability of Questetra?
- Questetra publishes the actual (average) value of the SaaS service availability rate every month. For the details, please refer to the Service availability section on the Security and Privacy page.
- Planned outage and free service are excluded.
- Availability (average) = (Total time - Average downtime of all tenant) / Total time
Confirming service state/availability
In addition to the above average value for all subscribers, in the paid Edition (Basic/Advanced/Professional/Enterprise) you can check the service operation status of your contracted Workflow platform on a dedicated page.
Click on the "System Operational Status" button on the side menu on System Setting screen to move to the dedicated page. (System Administrator authority required)
- Even when a fault occurs, you can check the system operation status.
- If a fault occurs, you will be not able to click on the button on Questetra's screen. Please bookmark the System Operational Status page to your browser in advance.