- How is the Service Availability of Questetra?
- Questetra publishes the actual value of the availability rate of SaaS service (average) every month. For the details, please refer to the "Service availability" section on "Security and Privacy" page.
- Planned stoppage and Free service are excluded.
- Availability (average) = (Total time - Average downtime of all tenant) / Total time
Confirming service state/availability
Besides the average value of the entire services, you can check the service operation status of respective paid service environment on a dedicated page for the environment.
Click on the "System Operational Status" button on the side menu on System Setting screen to move to the dedicated page. (System Administrator authority required)
- Even when a fault occurs, you can check the system operation status.
- During a fault occurs, you will be not able to click on the button on Questetra's screen. Please bookmark the "System Operational Status" page to your browser in advance.