Question. Can I make the Title a required item?
Answer. Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. Currently, the Title is an optional field.
The Title basically behaves as a String-type (single line) Data Item, but because it is a special Data Item some of its specifications are different.
- Title is a Data Item that has to be defined in advance
- It is common to all Processes (Issues)
- It can be searched across all Processes
- It can be displayed in [My Tasks], etc.
- It is defined at the Start and is undeletable
- It cannot be set as ‘Hidden (-)’ on the Task Operating screen
- Input Check is not available
- It cannot be set as a Required field
- The maximum character limit is 256
- Regular Expressions cannot be set as input checks