Question. Can I set the “Title” as a required item?
Answer. Unfortunately, you can’t. Currently, (as of Ver.10), The Title is an item which is ‘not required’.
The ‘Title’ data item basically behaves as a “String type (single line)”, however, some of its specifications have particular differences.
- ‘Title’ is a data item that always has to be defined
- Is common to all Processes (Issues)
- Can be searched in cross-Process
- Can be displayed on ‘My Tasks’, etc.
- It is defined at the Start and is undeletable
- Cannot be set as ‘Hidden (-)’ on the Task Operating screen
- Input Check is not available
- Cannot be set as Required
- Characters are limited to ‘256 maximum’
- Cannot set a ‘Regular Expression’ check