- What is the difference between a Starter Plan (free) and a Business Plan?
- There are limitations in the Starter Plan which are the number of users to be registered (up to 10) and the capacity of file storage (up to 1GB). No limit to the functions that can be used.
There is no restriction on the functions available in the Starter Plan (free) of Questetra. You can use all the functions including "Workflow feature", "Workflow designing feature", "enterprise messaging feature", And "API functions" just like Business Plan.
However, the Starter Plan differs from the Business Plan in the following points.
- The performance of the server machines that are providing the service is inferior to those of the Business Plan. Therefore, the performance of the Starter Plan service is inferior to the Business Plan.
- Capacity of users/storage
- Up to 10 users can be registered, and up to 1GB files in total can be stored with Starter Plan.
- Automatic stoppage
- When there is no use for 15 consecutive days, the use environment of the Starter Plan is automatically stopped. (There is no expiration date as long as you continue to use it.)
Upgrading to Business Plan
It is also possible to upgrade the use environment (* URL) of the Starter Plan to the Business Plan as it is.
We recommend that starting out with Starter Plan to try out "Cloud-based Questetra", then when you want to increase users, upgrading to paid Business Plan. We also recommend upgrading to a paid service if you are going to operate it in real business or if you want sufficient supports.
- (*URL) Those environments whose URL are in the format of "https://xxxx-yyyy-000.questetra.net/"
- You cannot downgrade to Starter Plan from Business Plan.