- Can I search last month's inquiry list?
- Yes, you can. You can filter the list dynamically by specifying the period, e.g. 'Last month' or 'last seven days'.
For example, to show the inquiry list for the last month, specify Inquiry Handling App and set the date range as the following by selection in the [Start date] search condition.
- From: [Relative]  [months ago] [the first day in that month]
- to: [Relative]  [months ago] [the last day in that month]
If you set the number of [months ago] to "2", you can narrow down the inquiry to the month before last. Also, you can achieve the same result by setting the following expressions in the field where will be available by turning on the Expression switch.
- From: #today.getFirstTimeInMonth().addMonths(-1)
- To: #today.getFirstTimeInMonth().addDays(-1)
It is very helpful that you can display a list of last month's inquiries with one click, if you save the search criteria.
Moreover, you can specify a relative date/time using '#today' or '#now' as the search criteria. Therefore the date and time will be specifically set depending on the date and time when you execute the search.