- Why can't I save my search criteria?
- Normal users are able to search by specifying Data Items, but cannot save the search criteria.
The ability to save search conditions depends upon the permissions granted.
When a Data Item is specified as a filtering condition in the display items, [Data Viewer authority] is required to save the search criteria.
- Normal User (No Process authorization)
- The search criteria can be saved only when Data Items are not specified in the filter conditions/Display items
- Data Viewer authorization
- Even if Data Items are specified in the filter conditions/Display items, the search criteria can be saved
- App Administrator authorization
- You can save the search criteria with the "Share" option enabled