- What is the difference between [Delegate] and [Reallocate]?
- The range of Users who can be designated as the new operator and the Users who can operate are different.
The differences (a. and b.) and the similarity (c.) between [Delegate] and [Reallocate] are as follows.
- a. Available to the Operator of the Task
(The User whose [My Tasks] list the Task is in)
- b. Users to whom Tasks can be delegated are specified within the range defined by the rule for setting Operators (e.g. staff who belong to the Sales department, etc.)
- c. The delegated Task moves into the [My Tasks] list of the specified User
- a. Available to Users with Control authority for the target Workflow App
- b. All Users can have Tasks reallocated to them (regardless of the Operator setting any User can accept a Task)
- c. The reallocated Task moves into the [My Tasks] list of the specified User