- What is the difference between [Delegate] and [Reallocate]?
- "Users who can operate" and "Range of Users who can be designated as the new Operator" are different.
The differences (a./b.) and the similarity (c.) between [Delegate] and [Reallocate] are as follows.
- a. "Operator" of the target Task can do
(The User whose [My Tasks] the target Task is in)
- b. Users who can be specified as delegation destination are Users within the range defined by the rule of "Operator" setting
("Staffs who belongs to Sales department" etc.)
- c. The delegated Task moves into [My Tasks] of the delegated User
- a. Users with "Control authority" to the target Workflow App can do.
- b. Users who can be specified as reallocation destination are all Users
(Possible to make any User take over the task regardless of "Processing Officer" setting)
- c. The reallocated Task moves into [My Tasks] of the delegated User