- Can I download the Issue data?
- Yes, you can. The function to download the results of a Process Search / Task Search is provided (CSV format, etc.)
When you specify a certain business operation, you can download its business data (Process data), so that you can utilize it for activities such as:
- Exporting a month's worth of data all at once.
- Aggregating and analyzing data across Issues.
How to Download Business Data
- Click on the [All Processes] button on the side menu
- Choose your target operation (App) in the [App] field
- Add the search conditions in the [Filter] window if you want to narrow down the Processes
- Add the Data Items you want in [Column] to include in the download
- Display the search results by clicking the [Apply] button
- Click on [Download] and select the file format you want, then the downloading starts
The data in the list shown on the screen is what will be downloaded, so if you have a large number of items spread over multiple pages, modify the page size (maximum 1000 titles per page) or select the desired page.
How to Save Frequently used Search Criteria
Suppose you are analyzing last month's order data at the beginning of every month.
You can specify the search criteria each time, but it would be more convenient if you saved the search criteria so that you could recall it with only one click from the side menu.
Because [Column] can also be saved as a condition, you will get the business data which is necessary for your analysis in two steps, i.e. Filter target data and download, as long as it has the same filtering conditions.
To save the search criteria, click on the [Save List] icon after executing the search. If you check [share] with other Users at the moment of saving, other Users will be able to use the search criteria. You can see the list of available search criteria by clicking on the [Others] button on the side menu.
In addition, in the search condition list a [Download All] option is available (icon with downward arrow). Although you will download several files divided in 1000 titles each (in the cases when the list has more than 1000 titles), it will be easier than repeating the downloads of the results list page by page.
How to Automate Downloading
Using Questetra's API enables you to automate the download of Issue Data.
If you would like to know how to download Issue Data using Workflow API, please visit the article below.