If you are trying Questetra BPM Suite for the first time, start with these.
- STEP1: Using Pre-installed App as Workflow User
- STEP2: Creating Simple App
- STEP3: Creating Travel Request App
- STEP4: “Splitting” by Condition
Workflow Designers (Beginners)
- Who Can View Business Data of the Issue, and Who Can't?
About data editing permission settings, data viewing authority.
It describes the scope of users who are allowed to view Business data, such as the Operators of each Step of Workflow and user with authority.
- Using Business Template for the First Time
Questetra publishes over 500 kinds of business flows with explanations. If you download these business templates and import them, you can easily use an advanced Workflow system.
- Let's experience the Enterprise Social Networking Feature!
Workflow Designers (Medium/Advanced)
- Starting a Process from Outside of Questetra BPM Suite
Questetra BPM Suite has a feature to Start a Process by an HTTP request from external systems. This feature is referred to as “Message Start Event (HTTP)”.
- Utilizing Google Drive from Workflow
How to use the automatic step to cooperate with Google Drive
- Calling REST API of Another Service
About Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)
- How to Create Good Parent-Child Workflow
About Message Start Event (HTTP), Script Task, Process search API.
It describes how to launch a child Workflow (subprocess) from a parent Workflow and proceed with the parent Workflow depending on the situation.
- Complicated automatic processing by Script
How to use Script Task
- Sending a Text Message in the Middle of Workflow Using SMS, How to create Service Task (Add-on)
Describing how to send a text message using Twilio API.
- Verification on Email addresses/Phone Numbers with Receive Task (Form)/Receive Task (Webhook)
Utilizations of Receive Task (Form)/Receive Task (Webhook)
- Sending a Text Message to Chat System
How to send messages to various chat systems in the middle of Workflow
- How to Use Customer Data in Salesforce as Options
Learn how to incorporate Salesforce customer data as Options Master.
- How to Collaborate Zendesk with Cloud Workflow (Zendesk Ticket Update)
Summarized the mutual way of linking between Zendesk support and Questetra BPM Suite
- Monitoring Uploads to Folders Using Box Webhook
Introducing three items related to Box Webhook. Create an example App that monitors file upload to the specified folder using these items.
- Single Sign-on
It describes how to configure single sign-on to various web services.