Master file of Select type Data Items. Once imported, it eliminates the need to manually set candidate lists upon defining candidates for Select type Data Items since referring to the master becomes available.
To-do-fu-ken (prefecture) identification code (in Japanese)
- JIS X 0401: From northeast to southwest, begins with ’01’and ends with “47” (2 digit code/prefecture name)
Postal code (in Japanese)
Since the performance of the Starter Plan is lower than the Business Plan service, so errors due to memory shortage will occur.
- Japan Post: assigned postal codes (7 digit/postal codes, address)
- Japan Post: Postal codes with major offices assigned (7 digit/postal codes, address, major offices)
Download : Postal code (in Japanese)
Japanese Local Government Code
- MIC: Japanese Local Government Code (6 digit/prefecture, cities, towns and villages)
Identification code for cities, towns and villages (in Japanese)
- JIS X 0402: Identification code for cities, towns and villages (5 digit code/cities, towns and villages name)
- ISO 3166-1 (2013): Country codes published by the International Organization for Standardization. (2 letter code, 3 letter code / 249 countries, territories, or areas of geographical interest）
Download : Country Codes