Backup, SLA and Other OperationsAnswered
As a part of our IT control I have received a confirmation request from an audit firm about backup and other operations. I'd like to know the following information if you have it:
- Period and frequency of data backup
- Number of generations of backup data stored
- Operational rules for storing and removing backup data
- The existence of a restore procedure and when the most recent procedure was guaranteed (review/rehearsal)
- Standard values for time from failure to recovery, SLA, etc.
Please refer to the Questetra SaaS Security page about backup (integrity) and service uptime.
Customer's data will be automatically backed up at least on a daily basis for each customer. The final backup data will be stored in extremely durable storage (object durability is eleven nines: one in ten billion).
Questetra SaaS Security > 2. Integrity
In addition, apart from the daily backups, DB replicas are created in real-time synchronization and in case of data loss, etc. restoration from the replicas will be prioritized.
Regarding SLA, we have established a service level agreement (SLA) that guarantees 99.9% or higher service availability.
For past results, please refer to the following link.
Service Availability Results
Please sign in to leave a comment.