The error types and the notification destinations when a [Message Start Event (email) ] results in an error.
BPMN Icon: ［Message Start Event (email)]
Error types and Notification destination
|Person to be Notified
||Types and Causes of Error
|Event not found
- No "Message Start Event (Mail)" whose Process Start address matches the received email address exists
- If the target workflow App was identified, it is notified to the Process Administrator, and if not, to the System Administrator
Exceeding the license limit
- The number of unfinished Processes has reached the license limit
- The number of Users exceeds the number of seats
Unable to parse email
- The received email is defected, such as not compliant with RFC
Data validation error
- The subject line has a line break, etc.