By linking a received notification e-mail from the Internet fax and a [Message Start Event (email)] (the mechanism of the Email Start) the Workflow that captures the fax image will be triggered automatically. For example, an Order processing (Production Workflow) will be started at the same time that an Order fax is received.
1. Usage Example of "Internet Fax Linkage"
- a. Unified Reception
- The clerk in charge of the fax checks the data that is received and sends it to the relevant department
- b. Dedicated Business fax
- The sales representative directly accepts the quotation request item that has been sent to the quotation reception exclusive fax number.
- Internet fax is a cloud service in which recipients are notified of incoming faxes by email as image files
- No need to worry about ink or paper because a fax receiver is unnecessary (Cloud-Fax)
- Workflow connectivity enables you to capture incoming faxes as business data
X. BPMN Icons
- 2019-04-05： Message Start Event (Email)
- 2017-12-04 (Order FAX Handling): Episode 564: Store Received FAX on Unlimited Cloud
- 2017-06-05 (Translation flow): Episode 538: Analyzing Time Required for Translating 100 Characters in Japanese
- 2013-06-24: Fax Going Paperless ?! (Circurating Online Fax flow)
- 2013-02-04: How to Handle Fax Orders Only on Cloud (Fax Order handling flow)
- 2012-09-10: Internet FAX - SaaS Workflow (Internet FAX)