In order to reduce the input leakage and erroneous input, you can set the "limit of input range" and "Specifying mandatory".When there is a deficiency in the input data, error contents are displayed in the input screen upon completion, and re-inputting will be required to the operating personnel. In addition, in the Numeric type data items, is also possible to display the prefix / suffix for smooth input (such as currency unit).
1. Configure Input Rule
- a. Mandatory
- Activate the [Required] If you do not allow the completion of processing of [My Tasks] in the non-input
- b. Range of Numeric
- Specify the Maximum value, the Minimum value, or both of them
- c. Number of Decimal digits of Numeric
- Specify Significant Digits below Decimal Point (e.g. "3.141" will not allowed to be entered if limited to 2 digits)
- d. Number of Characters in a String
- Specify the Maximum number of characters, the Minimum number of characters, or both of them
- e. Format of Strings
- In cases as zip code or Email address, restrict the format by "regular expression"
- f. Number of Attachments
- Specify the Maximum number of attachments, the Minimum number of attachments, or both of them
- The input rule will be validated for each data item upon the completion of each Step
- The input rule will not be validated for data items that is not allowed to edit in the Step.
- It will not be validated if an item was [Required], when saving half way through data input
- Non-input will be validated only for [Required] items at concluding the operation (Non-input will not become an error even if a 100 character limitation is set)
2. Clarify Numeric Data (Optional)
- a. Digit Delimitation
- Specify either of ISO Standard, SI; Le Systeme International d'Unites, U.S., U.K., Japan style, or German, Italy, Spain style
- b. Displaying Prefix, Suffix
- Display the Currency symbol or Weights and Measures unit before or after of the Input form
Z1. More Info: Understanding the Display Method of the Numbers in Each Country
- a. ISO Standard
- Comma decimal point / No digit delimiter (e.g.: '1234,56')
- b. SI; Le Systeme International d'Unites
- Period decimal point / No digit delimiter (e.g.: 1234.56)
- c. U.S., U.K., Japan
- Period decimal point / Comma delimiter (e.g.: 1,234.56)
- d. German, Italy, Spain
- Comma decimal point / Period delimiter (e.g.: 1.234,56)
- 2015-06-15 (Individual Number Application flow): National Identification Number in Workflow (1)
- 2015-05-25: Script Steps, Carefully Plan Them!
- 2015-05-18: The True Progress, No Choice but Asking to Someone who is Concerning in the Project!
- 2014-04-21: Embedding Business Data in Auto-email! (Files, Choices...)
- 2014-03-03: Utilizing Workflow for Smooth Web Site Operation
- 2014-02-24: String type(!), Date type(!!), File type(?!), Discussion type(?!!)
- 2014-02-10: Take Advantage of the Exhibition Questionnaire