By placing the [Throwing Message Intermediate Event (HTTP)] an HTTP request will be sent each time the Event is passed in the workflow. It is also possible to embed business data that has been entered in the upstream processes into the request. For example, you can automatically get weather information in the Process "daily report with the weather information".
1. Usage Example of Sending an HTTP Request
- a. Acquisition of External Data
- Retrieving data from an external site (e.g. Obtaining weather information or currency exchange information)
- b. Data Transmission to an External System
- To transmit data (REST communication) to the Core system
- c. Starting Another App Automatically
- Launch other Workflow Apps (e.g. "Start the Billing Process at the completion of Production")
2. Setting Up HTTP Request Transmission
- 1. Setting Access URL
- Set the URI of the destination server
- 2. Setting Content Data
- Set the parameter name and 'Business data' (or fixed string)
- You can select GET, POST (application / x-www-form-urlencoded), etc.
- It is possible to embed Business data in the access URL.
- It is also possible to store the responses from the server side in the business data item
3. Configure HTTP request Sending for an External API that has Access Restrictions
- a. Set up Basic Authentication Communication
- Set the ID and Password to use the destination server.
- b. Set up OAuth Authorization Communication
- Configure settings to allow automatic communication with the connection destination server
- OAuth communication in which Questetra is the client is available only in OAuth 2.0.
- The "access token" will be transmitted in the HTML header. (e.g. "Authorization: Bearer abcdefghijklmno")
- 2017-02-06 (Quote Creation and Approval): Episode 521: What is Automation of Business Process (Part 4)
- 2017-01-10 (Telephone survey Process): Episode 517: Method of Starting up a Large Number of Workflows
- 2016-07-25 (Password Request): Episode 493: Managing Uses of Team Password (Sheets API v4)
- 2016-07-11 (Activity Log Registration): Episode 491: Bank CSV Data into Google SpreadSheet
- 2016-05-30 (Catalogue Request Response): Episode 485: Auto-addition to "Catalogue Mailing List"
- 2016-05-23 (Credit Management): Episode 484: Addition of New Client via kintone API
- 2016-05-16 (Client Master Synchronization): Episode 483: Synchronizing Daily with Master Data in kintone
- 2015-10-26 (Web-API-Corporation Number): Querying External Web-API with Corporation Number
- 2015-07-21 (Acceptance of Updated Information): Tributary in Each Subsidiary Merges to Form Mainstream
- 2015-06-08: Easy Control on Data-viewing Authorization, by Dividing the Process!
- 2015-04-13: Platforming the Translation Workflow
- 2015-03-02: Outsourcer - Outsourcee, Cooperate Workflow Platform
- 2014-10-06: Data Structure of an 'In-house Questionnaire' that Gathers n Answers to One Project
- 2014-02-03: Automatic Posting to a Blog System (OAuth 2.0 Connection)
- 2014-01-27: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation
- 2013-10-21: Meanings of Taking In the Meteorological Data to "Daily Reports" (Utilizing Weather API)
- 2013-10-28: Automatic Conversion of Sales on the Exchange Rate of the Day (Utilizing of Currency API)