By placing [Service Task (Data Assignment)] in the middle of a Workflow you can overwrite Business data on each Issue passing the Step. You can automatically set the "current time (Time of passing)", or the "Tax price" which refers to the "Price excluding Tax" that was entered at the upstream Step.
1. Usage Example of Data Auto-setting
- 1. Calculation of the relative value
- Set the date of three days after the "document delivery date" which has been entered in the upstream process as the "deadline"
- 2. Unified Format
- Automatically generates a string in accordance with the naming convention and set it as "invoice ID"
- If you want to automate more complex data processing you can use the [Script Task]
2. Setting a Formula for Calculation of Numerical Values
- a. Reference Other Numerical Data
- Calculate numerical values by referring to Numeric type data or fixed real numbers
( (data['1'] + data['2']) * 0.05 - data['3'].summary['1'] ) / 30
3. Setting a Formula for Processing of Date Time
- a. Reference Other Datetime Data
- Calculate the date or time by referring to the Date type data or Datetime type data
- b. Refer to Management information of the Workflow Platform
- Calculate by referring to the Start time or the current time
4. Set the Selection Result
- a. Set a Fixed value
- Set fixed values for the Choice ID of a Select type data item
5. Setting a Formula for Generation of a String
- a. Reference Other Business data
- Generate a string from String type data or User type data, etc.
- b. Reference Management information of the Workflow Platform
- Generate strings from the name of the Business operation or the Started User, etc.
- 2017-11-20 (Expense Report flow-Input Check): Episode 562: Reason for Not Using Cloud Expense Management System (4)
- 2017-11-13 (Expense Report flow-Spreadsheet): Episode 561: Reason for Not Using Cloud Expense Management System (3)
- 2017-11-06 (Expense Report flow-Status Control): Episode 560: Reason for Not Using Cloud Expense Management System (2)
- 2017-05-29 (Base flow of Request type process-Script): Episode 537: Visualizing the Status of Occurrence of Redoing Work
- 2017-05-22 (Base flow of Request type process): Episode 536: The Number of Times of Sending-Back is also Valuable Issue Data!
- 2017-04-17 (Keyword Search on TV Listing): Episode 531: Automatic Search on TV Listings
- 2016-11-07 (Customer Master Appending): Episode 508: Officialize Corporate Names in "Customer Master" by Corporate Number API
- 2016-09-20 (Approval Request flow - Record to Spreadsheet): Episode 501: You Don't Know the Spending of Budget?
- 2016-05-30 (Catalogue Request Response): Episode 485: Auto-addition to "Catalogue Mailing List"
- 2016-05-23 (Credit Management): Episode 484: Addition of New Client via kintone API
- 2016-02-29 (Attendance Report flow): Episode 472: Detect Signs of Flu in Business System?
- 2016-02-22 (Approval Request): Episode 471: I won't Give an Approval to My Own Application! (by a director of a department)
- 2016-01-12 (Attendance Report flow): Episode 465: Attendance Management in Cloud-based Workflow!
- 2016-01-04 (Out-of-pocket Expenses Claim): Episode 464: Out-of-pocket Expenses Reimbursement Claim (Starter Template)
- 2015-12-21 (Planning-Approval flow): Episode 462: Planning - Approval (Basic Business Pack)
- 2015-10-19 (Daily Sales Report flow (Geolocation)): GPS Recording in Daily Report Process
- 2015-10-13 (Inquiry Correspondence process): Complaint Management that Refers to Customer Master
- 2015-10-05 (Daily Sales Report flow): Daily Sales Report Referring to Customer Master Data
- 2015-09-28 (Quote Creation flow): Quote Creation Flow that Refers to Customer Master Data
- 2015-04-27: Cooperation of Invoicing Flow and Accounting System
- 2015-04-20: Centrally Management for the Quotation Data
- 2015-03-23: Visualization and Labor Saving on Appraisal of Competitive Quotes
- 2014-11-17: 'Timed Event' is Effective for Contract Renewal Process
- 2014-08-04: User Account Issuance Flow to Support the Internal Control
- 2014-07-14: Upstream Process of Entering the Client Name, the Template
- 2014-06-02: Trick for Eliminating Fluctuation from Client's Name
- 2014-04-14: "Contrivance to Save In-house Ideas" on Workflow
- 2014-01-27: Cloud-based Workflow and Google Calendar (OAuth 2.0 federation)
- 2013-03-11: Activity Report of Route Sales is a "Business Flow"! How to Write it? (Route Sales Report flow)