By placing [Service Task (Data Assignment)] in the middle of a Workflow you can overwrite Business data on each Issue passing the Step. You can automatically set the "current time (Time of passing)", or the "Tax price" which refers to the "Price excluding Tax" that was entered at the upstream Step.
1. Usage Example of Data Auto-setting
- 1. Calculation of the relative value
- Set the date of three days after the "document delivery date" which has been entered in the upstream process as the "deadline"
- 2. Unified Format
- Automatically generates a string in accordance with the naming convention and set it as "invoice ID"
- If you want to automate more complex data processing you can use the [Script Task]
2. Setting a Formula for Calculation of Numerical Values
- a. Reference Other Numerical Data
- Calculate numerical values by referring to Numeric-type data or fixed real numbers
( (#q_numeric1 + #q_numeric2) * 0.05 - #q_table.summary['1'] ) / 30
3. Setting a Formula for Processing of Date Time
- a. Reference Other Datetime Data
- Calculate the date or time by referring to the Date-type data or Datetime-type data
- b. Refer to Management information of the Workflow Platform
- Calculate by referring to the Start time or the current time
4. Set the Selection Result
- a. Set a Fixed value
- Set fixed values for the Choice ID of a Select-type Data Item
5. Setting a Formula for Generation of a String
- a. Reference Other Business data
- Generate a string from String-type data or User-type data, etc.
- b. Reference Management information of the Workflow Platform
- Generate strings from the name of the Business operation or the Started User, etc.