- Is there any way to automatically finish a Task in [My Tasks]？
- There is no way to finish a task without opening the Task Operating screen.
Normally, concerning Task Operation, it is necessary to open the Operating screen and perform the [Finish] operation.
However, it is possible to design the Workflow so that it can proceed if a deadline is set on a Task. This is a method of utilizing the [Timer Boundary Event].
On designing an App:
1. Open the Deadline tab on the property screen of the Human Task
2. Set the Deadline and select "Abort task" in the Action at Deadline field
3. When the property screen is closed, a [Timer Boundary Event] (red circle) will have been added to the lower side of the Task icon, so connect the flow according to the processing you desire after the deadline.
When the deadline time comes, the Task is terminated and the Token proceeds to the connected destination from the [Timer Boundary Event].
Please sign in to leave a comment.