A User Account is required by each user who defines Business Processes, who flows Issues on them, or who deals with those Issues. To add new User Accounts the [User Manager] Authorization is required.
1. Overview of the Relation between a User and a User Account assumed by Questetra
- a. Email Address login
- Use the User's email address as the Login ID (Authentication ID)
- b. Prohibit Account Sharing
- Do not issue accounts to be used by multiple Users as a general rule
- There are some functions which are in the assumption that the email address as the Login ID is available
- If you want to set the ID federation such as Google Workspace OpenID or SAML, also register a User Account
2. Add User Accounts
- a. Add Individually [New User]
- Register User Name, Email Address, Password, etc.
- b. Add in Bulk [Import Users]
- Add in bulk from CSV data
R3050: Properties of User Account
R3051: Format of CSV Bulk Update (User)
System Settings – User List
- Each User Account must belong to one or more [Organizations]
- The Organizational Tree to which all Users will be assigned must be designed and added to the system in advance (M303)
- You can retrieve a CSV sample by clicking [Download All] in User List screen
- During CSV Import initial passwords will be automatically created when the Password Field is left blank
- During CSV Import when you put "!" next to the parent Organization name the User will be registered to the Organization as a [Leader]
- Reference: Your first step of Questetra BPM Suite / Chpt.1: Using Preinstalled App as Workflow User
3. Notify the Login ID and Password to the User
- a. Notify the Initial Password (Individual Addition)
- Notify the Initial Password which the administrator with [User Manager] Authorization
- created manually
- b. Notify the Initial Password (Bulk Addition)
- Notify the Initial Password which was automatically created by Questetra
R3052: Recommended Procedures of Setting at the Beginning
- There is no function to re-display the Password. (Questetra stores the hash value of the password.)
- If you explain how to reset the password, you do not need to notify the password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.