These are examples and formats of CSV files when registering Users in bulk.
Format of CSV
For each User to be added, separate each item on one line with a single-byte comma (,)
Format (Order of Items)
User Name,Email Address,Password,Organization1,Organization2,...
Items to Describe
|User Name||The name of the User to be added (mandatory)|
|Email Address||The email address of the User to be added (mandatory)|
|Password||The Password of the User to be added (optional)|
|Organization||Organizations to which a User to be added belongs (optional)
When adding a User as a leader of an organization, put "!" before the Organization name
Multiple Organizations can be specified
- A comma is required even if the value is omitted
- If the password is omitted, it will be issued automatically (Displayed on confirmation screen)
- When more than one Organization is written, the first one will be the [Main organization]
- If omitting, a User is added without affiliation
SouthPole,SouthPole@example.com,south1234,Sales,!Sales 1st division Hawaii,Hawaii@example.com,,Sales 1st division Oafu,Oafu@example.com,
- Using “Email address” as a key, the registered Users are collated and new Users are registered in bulk
- No matching "Email address" exists: New addition
- Matching “Email address” exists: Overwrite
Article is closed for comments.