When you need repetitive processing such as "Transmitting multiple emails" or "Generating multiple PDF files", you should consider a Looping structure which consists of only [Auto-Step] and [Event] (Looping structure without Human Step). You will need to devise such as List data of addresses and file names to be stored in a String type multiple lines. (Script Step)
1. Overviews about Storage Method of Sequence Information
- a. String Data in Multiple Lines
- Storing Strings line by line (Separating with line breaks)
- b. Table type Data
- Storing Strings into String type data within Table type
- Besides them, there are other methods of Sequence Information Management such as Comma delimited in String type single line, or Selection in Checkbox
2. Overviews about the Methods of Calling the Sequence Information inside the Loop
- 1. Referring the Sequence information
- Retrieve necessary data by referring the Sequence information using Script Step
- 2. Setting the Referenced Information
- Set it to Data item; For example: "Email destination"
- 3. Execute Events,etc. with the Information
- Place an Event; For example: "Email Transmission"
- 4. Confirm the Repeating Conditions
- Make the judgement on ending the loop by the number of repetition or time limit, etc.
- If the number of processing in the Step (Automated Steps, Human Steps, Each various Events) has gone beyond the 500 steps, it will be the midstream error
- 2015-12-14 (Automatic check of Trade-name Registration in Customer Master): Episode 461: Brush-up on Customer Master Data by "Corporate Identification Number System Web-API" (Advanced ver.)
- 2015-12-07 (Automatic check of Trade-name Registration in Customer Master): Brush-up on Customer Master Data by "Corporate Identification Number System Web-API"
- 2015-03-23 (Competitive Quotes flow): Visualization and Labor Saving on Appraisal of Competitive Quotes
- 2014-12-08 ([Power Saving Procedure flow): Workflow which to be Started at the External Environment Changes, e.g. "Power Utilization": part 2
- 2014-11-17 (Sales Activity for Contract Renewal): 'Timed Event' is Effective for Contract Renewal Process