- a. Use HTML in the Data Item's description
- This can assist Users with input hints (M213).
- Enables improvement for a more dynamic input interface.
- [Description] of each Data Item can only be output if the Item is editable
- [Description] of [Guide Panel Type] can be output when it is displayable
2. Overview of Reference to Data on Input
- It is possible to refer to a value in the Input Form using jQuery.
- When you want to refer to input elements in HTML with jQuery you can refer to them by searching with name attributes, etc.
- The abbreviation "$" does not work when using jQuery