- a. Use HTML in the Data Item's Description
- Can assist Users with input hints (M213).
- Enables improvement for a more dynamic Input Interface.
- [Description] of each Data Item can only be output if the Item is editable
- [Description] of [Guide Panel Type] can be output when it is displayable
2. Overview of Reference to Data on Input
- It is possible to refer to a value in the Input Form using jQuery.
- When you want to refer to input elements in HTML with jQuery you can refer to them by searching with name attributes, etc.
- The abbreviation "$" does not work when using jQuery
- 2016-07-04 (Test flow for Input Form): Episode 490: Placing a Button for Automatic Password Generation
- 2013-11-25 (Business Trip Approval flow): Google Map for the 'Pathway' in Business Trip Application
- 2015-06-15 (Individual Number Application flow): National Identification Number in Workflow (1)