When an Issue arrives at each Step it will appear in the [Offered] list of all the candidates in the Swimlane, specified in the [Operator] tab. The first person who makes the accepts and operates the Task will be the actual operator responsible (and the Issue will then appear on the [My Tasks] list of the operator.) Candidates for undertaking the Task will be nominated by various criteria, such as belonging to the Sales Department or being a leader of the Department which the applicant belongs to.
1. Nominate by User
- a. Nominate by specifying a single person
- E.g. User "Suzuki"
- Iterate the nomination when you want more than one person to be the candidate
2. Nominate by Role
- a. Add Role groups
- E.g. Roles can be created in [Role List] < [System setting], then added to a Swimlane in the [Operator] tab when adding candidates for handling Tasks by selecting the "Non (Only Role)" option and adding the Role in the box beneath the radio buttons.
- [Organization] is always managed in a tree structure, but [Role] can group users regardless of the organizational tree
3. Nominate by Organization
- a. Nominate all the Members of an Organization
- E.g. All the members of the Organization of "Sales Department"
- b. Nominate all the Leaders of an Organization
- E.g. Director / Deputy Director of the Organization of "Sales Department" (who have been registered as [Leader])
- c. Nominate all the Staff members of an Organization
- E.g. Ordinary employees of the Organization "Sales Department" (Who have been registered as a [Staff member])
- d. Nominate all the Members of a Sub-organization
- E.g. All the members of the Sub-organization "Management Headquarters"
- e. Nominate all the Leaders of a Sub-organization
- E.g. All the Leaders of the Sub-organization of "Management Headquarters"
- f. Nominate all the Staff members of a Sub-organization
- E.g. All the Staff members of the Sub-organization of "Management Headquarters"
- It is possible to nominate a whole branch of the organizational Tree by specifying both all the members of the organization and all the members of its Sub-organization
- It is also possible to nominate narrowed-down Users by in combination of [Role] (E.g. All the members of Sales Headquarter and its Sub-organization who are living in Japan)
4. Nominate by User-Data item
- a. Nominate One Person by User-type data
- E.g. Create a User-type Data Item (called "Reviewer", for example) and select "Reviewer" from the dropdown menu next to the "User specified by Process Data" option
- b. Nominate all the Staff members (or Leaders) of an Organization that has been input into Organization-type data
- E.g. Members of Organizations which have been entered in the Data Item of "Organization to Respond"
- c. Nominate all the Staff Members (or Leaders) of Sub-organization of an Organization that has been entered in Organization-type data
- E.g. Members of Sub-organization of Organizations which have been entered in the Data Item of "Departments of Audit target"
- It is also possible to nominate narrowed-down Users by using a combination of [Role] (e.g. All the members of Responsible divisions of Storage and its Sub-organization and who are fluent in German)
5. Nominate by Swimlane/Upstream operator
- a. Staff members or Leaders of the Organization which an operator of the upstream Step belongs to
- E.g. Members (or Leader) in the same Organization which "Draft Writer" belongs to
- b. Staff members (or Leader) of the Parent-organization of the Organization to which an operator of the upstream Step belongs
- E.g. Someone in the Supervising Team of the Region
- c. Staff members (or Leader) of the Upper-organizations of the Organization to which an operator of the upstream Step belongs
- E.g. A superior supervisor who is capable of the completion check
- It is also possible to exclude the operator of the upstream Step (e.g. Employees in the Department other than "the Planner") from downstream Steps by checking the box to exclude Users who operated Tasks in a chosen Swimlane.
6. Cases which do not go through [Offered]
- a. A Single Candidate
- An Issue will be automatically undertaken if there is only one candidate at that Step
- b. Continuous Handling
- A User who has operated an upstream Step will undertake all the downstream Steps in the same Swimlane
- You have the option to cancel Continuous Handling in the [Operator] tab