By using the System Settings API you can refer to user information on the Workflow platform and edit organization information. In addition, it will be possible to develop third-party applications and to synchronize or federate data with the core in-house system.
1. Overview of the API Specification
- System Settings API (Online-Demo Version)
- GET (data retrieving) API: Available with all Editions
- POST (data updating) API: Available with the Professional Edition
- After logging in to your Workflow platform you can refer to the test environment/documents for respective Workflow environment through the [API manual] menu
2. Check API Error Response
R3175: Response Errors List (Developer APIs)
Please sign in to leave a comment.