This is the procedure for setting up Users, Organizations, and Roles when starting a new Workflow platform.
- In advance, enumerate the [Organization], [User], [Role] information to be added.
- Organize the hierarchy of Organizations and Users who belong to the Organization or Role.
1. Register Organization Information
- Add Organizations in bulk.
- By specifying the Parent Organization properly, hierarchical structures can be registered together.
2. Register User Information
- Add Users in bulk.
- Since you can specify the Organizations to which Users belong, register them at the same time.
- if a User belongs to multiple Organizations, enumerate them.
3. Register Role Information
- Add Roles in bulk.
- Since you can specify members that belong to Roles, register them at the same time.
- If multiple Users belong to a Role, enumerate them.
4. Grant Authorization
- Grant System Authorizations (or App Authorizations) specifying [Organization] or [User].