By placing "Service Task (Google Drive)", Auto-backup to Google Drive, in the middle of a flow,File type data is automatically backed up to the Google Drive at the moment the issue arriving to it. For example, you can transfer 'Invoice PDF which has been approved by the supervisor' to Google Drive automatically.
1. Usage Example of Auto-Backup to Drive
- a. Internal Record
- Backing up the PDF that is generated at upstream (E.g.:'Detailed Statement of Expense Paid on Behalf', 'Invoice')
- b. Uniform Management
- Emailing the file on Drive directly without storing it in local (E.g.:'Proposal')
- c. Data Selection
- Storing only images that have been selected at the upstream step into the Drive (E.g.:'Image materials for Website')
2. Setting Auto-Backup to Drive
- 1. Setting the Destination Folder
- Set up by folder ID (Specifying by folder path will be discontinued in the future)
- 2. Setting the File Ownership
- Specify Ownership (G Suite user) of the file to be stored
- 3. Setting storage for the file information
- Specify the destination storage data item for the file ID / display URL / download URL (optional)
- 4. Setting Storage for Error Logs
- Specify data items of communication error log to be stored (optional)
- If the name of the destination folder is blank, the file will be stored directly under the "My Drive"
- It is possible to change its sharing settings after the destination folder was generated by Questetra
- Owner must have permitted 'OAuth Export to G Suite'
- When an error occurs, error details will be reported to the Users who are with [Administrator authorization]
X. Blog Article
- 2016-10-24 (File Approval flow): Episode 506: Secure File Sharing with External Partner