The Issues which you are able to undertake are listed in the [Offered] section. When you (or your colleagues) undertake the issues they will no longer be displayed in [Offered]. They are moved to the [My Tasks] section of the person who undertook the task. If you want to see the current progress (status), Work Manual or task Data of an Issue click the [Detail] button to view the task before you undertake it.
1. Browsing the Offered Issues in the List
- 1. Offered
- Lists information of Issues, such as the title, current Step name and deadline.
- You can customize the display just like [My Tasks]
2. Browsing the Details of the Issue
- a. Issue Data
- You can see the entered values in each Data Item.
- b. Progress of the Issue (Status)
- You can see the current Step in the Flow diagram.
- c. Operation History
- You can see who processed upstream Steps and the handling time.
- d. Associated Enterprise Social Networking Posts
- You can see the posts (tweets) on the company Social Networking associated with the Issue (#pIssue ID (ProcessID)).
- You can see a list of candidates who have been offered the same task from the [Candidates] link
- You can also check the "Work Manual" on the entire Workflow from the [Work Manual] link
3. Undertaking the Issue
- 1. Undertake
- To undertake an Issue from your [Offered] list click on the [Accept] button in the Current Step section of the details screen.
- The Issue moves to [My Tasks] from [Offered]
- You can undertake multiple Issues in bulk by ticking the check-box next to each task and clicking the [Accept selected tasks] button
- You can also undertake and start handling at the same time by clicking on the [Accept and Operate] button
Please sign in to leave a comment.