When you are going to flow a new Issue onto the Workflow (Business Process) choose a suitable "Workflow App" (Business Process Definition listed in [Start] menu. For example, if you want to register English-Japanese translation issue, choose the 'Translating flow'. Input the required details into the displayed [Task Operation Form] and then internal processing along the Business Process Definition will start when you click on the Finish button.
1. Checking the Workflow
- 1. Browsing the Workflow
- Click on [Start] to show the list of "Workflow Apps".
- 2. Checking the Flow and Rules
- Click on [Detail] to see the Flow Diagram and the Work Manual.
- Only the "Workflow Apps" which you can [Start] will be shown. (Depending on your Role or the section you belong to)
- Reference FAQ: No App to Start is Displayed in the List of "Start" Menu.
2. Starting New Issues
- 1. Listing the Workflows
- Click on the [Start] button to show the list of Workflow Apps.
- 2. Registering information on the Issue
- Click on the [Start and Operate First Step] button to open input screen (Task Operation Form), then input the required details.
- When you finish registering a new issue it will proceed to the next Step according to the Business Process Definition (Workflow Apps)
3. Controlling the Issues in Progress
- a. Modifying Data
- To edit Issue data click on the [Operate Task] button on the detail screen.
- b. Aborting
- To forcibly Stop the Issue click on the [Terminate] button on the detail screen.
- c. Deleting Completely
- To erase progress records and data of the issue click on the [Delete] button. (UNRESTORABLE!)
- You must have "Process Manager" authorization to manipulate the Issue in progress (M302)
- The Issues on which you have "Process Manager" authorization, you can browse on [Administrator Mode]
- The person who Started the Workflow can control it until the Issue arrives at the handling Step of other people
- Process Start User can delete the Process (such as when they are accidentally started) as long as it is not being processed by another user
- Once all the Steps on the Issue have finished, data cannot be modified regardless of authorization level (for secure preservation of the audit trail)
Z. More Info: Start Multiple Issues at once
- a. Inputting data
- Add as many records (rows) as the number of Issues to be started and input data in the Data Items respectively
- b. Starting multiple Issues in a batch
- Start multiple Issues in which the specified values have been entered in Data Items by [Bulk Start]
- You can import a TSV file for specifying data entry values for each issue
- The following Data-type Items are not supported (as of Version 14.1)
- String-type (multiple-lines), Select-type (check-box), File-type, Discussion-type, Table-type
- In the newly started issues, the specified data has been entered in the first Task beforehand
- Processing of the first Task is not completed
- For Data Items for which no input value is specified, its state is that the initial value is empty
- After being started in bulk, you can process multiple Issues in succession