Start a new Issue using replicated data of past issues is more efficient in some cases, such as a report or request with similar information input on a regular basis, or an order report where the customer attribute information has been updated. By using the [Start a new Process with these data] button which is indicated on the detail screen of the completed Issue, you can register a new Issue in which the data has already been replicated.
1. Examples of "Reusing Start"
- 1. Repeating
- Doing Expense Report (or Leave Request) which is very similar to what has been filed in the past.
- 2. Redoing (substitution)
- Removing projects in progress after having replicated data, because errors have been found in the application contents.
- 3. Redoing (retry)
- Retrying with the same data because there was an error in an external system connection or email transmission.
- 4. Using the know-how (selection)
- Reporting the event of a failure, with brushed up Failure Report Statements of the same type of failure that has happened in the past.
- 5. Using the know-how (standardizing)
- Improving the sentences in customer notification statements at the time of delivery through practical work.
2. Displaying Past Data
- a. Displaying the Issues which the User has been concerned with
- Click on the [Detail] button on the Issue in the Started Processes list or Handled Issues History List ([Operated Tasks]).
- b. Displaying the Issues for which the User has Data Viewer Authorization
- Click on the [Detail] button of the Issue that is shown in the results of a date or keywords search
- [Data Viewer Authorization] is required to display the List and the [Detail] button.
- The Issues that you were concerned with will be displayed, even though you do not have [Data Viewer Authorization] on the Business Process Issue. (In the Issue's Detail screen, you can view data at a level that you could view when handling it.)
- Issues that you didn't undertake?will?eventually not be displayed even though they have been displayed during [Offered].
3. Copying Issue Data
- 1. Start a New Process Using These Data
- Click on the [Start a New Process Using These Data] button, to create a new Issue in which each data has been copied.
- If you are not in a position to flow a new Issue to Workflow (Business Process, the button is not clickable.)
- If there is more than one Starting point on the Workflow, specify the Starting point (the First Task) before copying
- Range of data to be replicated will be different depending on the data viewing level of who replicates
- Range of data to be replicated will be different depending on the input screen (Items that are available)
- Discussion-type data cannot be copied
4. Editing and Flowing
- 1. Correcting if Necessary
- Edit the copied data as necessary, and register it as a new Issue.
- Text of "(copy)" will be automatically given to the [Title].
- If a Data Item of the original Task is changed from its Initial Value, the changed value is copied when the task is replicated. However, the Initial Value will not be overwritten when it is deleted?(null state)?or the copy source is not visible.
- 2017-11-27 (Year-end-adjustment): Episode 563: Year-end adjustment in the National Tax Agency PDF
- 2017-10-16 (Credit Card Charging - Recursive call-Full automation): Episode 557: Fully Automatic Billing Flow that Communicates with Various APIs
- 2017-10-10 (Credit Card Charging - Recursive call): Episode 556: Stripe API for End-of-Month Billing Flow
- 2017-10-02 (Credit Card Charging): Episode 555: Web Reception, But No Card Information (2)
- 2016-11-14 (Dependent exemptions / Insurance premium deduction): Episode 509: Submit Year-end Adjustment Document through Cloud-based Workflow
- 2016-10-17 (Lesson Fee Credit Charge): Episode 505: "Settlement by Credit", Even for Private Lessons
- 2016-02-08 (Employee Information Acceptance): Episode 469: Address Change Notice (w/Auto-updating of Employee Master Data)
- 2015-11-30 (Year End Adjustment): Automate Complicated Calculation for "Insurance Premium Deduction" at Year-end Adjustment!
- 2015-11-24 (Year End Adjustment): Should A Year-end Adjustment Form Include Individual Number?
- 2015-11-09 (General Work Request): Chain of Request is what Workflow is for (Product Tryout with Simple Requests)
- 2015-01-26: Let the Expense Claim Go Online Completely!
- 2015-01-19: "Scan & Save" the Receipts
- 2014-06-30: Orders-Deliveries-Payment, Visualizing the Progress
- 2014-06-23: Update Order Management Process of Annual Service Agreement
- 2014-06-02: Trick for Eliminating Fluctuation from Client's Name