When you want to check to see the Issue you have Started about 'which Step it is at now', check the state of the Issue in "Started Issues List". You can also check the progress (Step) of the Issue on the Flow diagram in the [Details] of each Issue. The current progress of the Issue that you had engaged can be checked at the details of the Issue in the list of history of handling (Operated Tasks).
1. Browsing the Issues in the List
- 1. Issues You have Started
- You can browse in the list of the Issues that you have Started at [Started Processes] from left menu
- Issues will be extracted when the value of [Start User] which is managed by the system is 'You'
- You can check the name of the current Step on the [Status] column on the list of the Issues
- You can also narrow down the list by Business flow (App)
- You can also narrow down the list by the [Started date and time]
2. Browsing the History of Operation
- 1. History of Your Handlings
- You can browse the history of your handlings at [Operated Tasks] from left menu
- Issues will be extracted when the value of [Operator] which is managed by the system is 'You'
- You can also narrow down the list of your handlings by App (Business flow)
- You can also narrow down the list of your handlings by "Arrival time", etc.
3. Checking the Current Step of the Issue
- 1. History of the Issue
- You can check the history of the Issue at detail information of each issue
- 2. Location of the Issue
- You can see which Step the Issue is at currently, on the Flow Diagram detail information of each issue (Shown as Token)
- For the Issues that was Split, more than one Tokens will be indicated